Wednesday, December 10, 2014

There Are No Set "Stages" to Each Person's Grief

"The five stages of loss and grief" is BS. There is no set flow, there is no system, there is no reasoning to how it happens... either that, or I'm just a volatile person in general because as I move forward, I keep sliding back to ANGER. I am NOT okay... I AM ANGRY. I went so far as to cuss out a telemarketer even. I'm thankful for all the support and love we have been getting, and being mad won't fix anything, nothing will change what has happened to my daughter and our family, so there is really no reason to be this ANGRY at the world, but I am. I'm furious. I want to scream but disappear at the same time. I just want... closure. I think. I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment